At Lighthouse, our competent consultants have the expertise and qualifications to deal with a range of specific survey and assessments that are required in the day to day operation of a business.
The professional Surveys and Assessments that we carry out include:
- Asbestos Surveys – Our surveys can help with the safe removal of asbestos, which is known to be the single biggest cause of work-related deaths in the UK.
- Fire Risk Assessments – Our assessments help you meet your obligations as a ‘competent person’ under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Legionella Risk Assessments – We can help you manage and maintain water systems to reduce the risk of Legionnaire’s disease – a serious condition which can be contracted through inhaling droplets.
- Property Owners/Management Agents Service – There are numerous pieces of legislation affecting property owners and managing agents. We help you understand and meet the requirements of these laws.
- Noise Surveys – If your premises contain large machinery or are used for heavy processes, continuous high noise levels could lead to industrial deafness. We can help you determine the noise levels and any actions required.
- Dust Surveys – Dust exposure can be a major risk to employees in certain sectors such as woodworking or stonemasonry. Our specialist dust surveys can help you reduce the risks of conditions such as asthma and lung disease.
- Face Fit Testing – Tight-fitting RPE (Respiratory Protective Equipment) needs to fit correctly to protect against exposure to hazardous substances. We can provide qualitative Face Fit Testing for your business.